Bankruptcy Lawyer for Dallas, Fort Worth
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
What's the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy services?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
You ask the bankruptcy court to discharge most of the debts you owe. In exchange
for this discharge, the bankruptcy trustee can take any property you own that
is not exempt from collection, sell it, and distribute the proceeds to your
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
You file a repayment plan with the bankruptcy court to pay back your debts over time. The amount you'll have to repay depends on how much you earn, the amount and types of debt you owe, and how much property you own. Determining which is right for you is a consideration to be discussed with your attorney.
If facing foreclosure, filing a bankruptcy will stop the sale immediately . Let an experienced , caring , attorney assist you in keeping your home. Bankruptcy laws help people who are struggling to pay their bills get a fresh start.
Why Choose Us
- Work directly with a lawyer instead of a legal assistant.
- We take the headache and hard work out of bankruptcy and foreclosure by being supportive, caring, and knowledgeable.
- Personalized, friendly service.
- Payment plans available.
- Free case evaluation (attorney will spend time over the phone and give you detailed information relevant to your situation and determine if bankruptcy is a viable option for you and schedule a free in office consultation).
- Over 30 years combined experience in helping individuals wipe out debt and get a fresh start.